Saturday, January 12, 2008

My pretty girl....

I actually started this blog with the intention of taking a picture a day. To be a part of a group of women, taking pictures, often with a common theme.

Somehow I ended up getting sidetracked when my basement wall came tumbling down and a battle came to a head. I hate battles; I really do. And right now I don't want to think or type about a battle.

So here's Mollie....
I found Mollie on October 28, 2006 at the Peterborough Humane Society. She's a cross between hound and pointer and when she looks at me with those hound dog eyes...well it's those eyes I fell for to begin with. She's as stubborn as she is intelligent but we've been learning a lot together. She's great at getting me out for regular walks and despite her efforts of wanting to walk me; we are improving our walk all the time.

She's my girl and she knows it.

5 comments:

Jenn M said...

awww she's beautiful!

Sondra said...

Those eyes! What a beauty.

Carol-Ann said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww
so cute!!!

Theresa T said...

Love that look on her face.

SpikesMom said...

Mollie is simply beautiful! Deb drove Mollie to visit me and my dog Spike....three hours! I miss Mollie and Deb!