Wednesday, January 9, 2008

And the wall came tumbling down...

It's been a few days since I've been on here. I started back to work and life just gets so hectic again. I've also been really struggling with trying to get a picture for our theme. I still didn't succeed there but I managed to get a few unexpected shots very early this morning when our basement wall finally decided to cave in.

It's been ready to give for quite a while and according to the man who owns the house, he's known about it since he's owned the house (approx 7 years).

I never imagined myself in a house with a gaping hole in the basement and if I ever could have imagined myself in this situation, I don't think I would have imagined myself laughing my ass off the way I was.

I guess sometimes there's not much left to do but laugh.

Peek-a-boo...I see you


Nothing like bringing the great outdoors, indoors ;)


I promise, I will catch-up!

No comments: