Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wedding Freak-out!!!


Well it's now technically 4 day's (it's after midnight) until our wedding day and I'm in freak-out mode.

I'm trying really hard to be optimistic but my cart can only get so full before it tips.

Everything so far has been falling into place so beautifully. We've been putting this together so amazingly well. Barry reminds me of that when I start to panic. I know to let go of what I have no control of but My Dawg it is not easy. There are certain documents that are detrimental to us being married and I want to be married on Saturday.

I truly believe that there are times in our lives we have to prove just how much we really want something. We are tested many times throughout our lives.

This is not my first marriage. It's no secret. I've not had a great past. It's been full of hurt and abuse but it's all in the past.

There's been a lot of fear with this upcoming wedding. But I think more than ever, I am faced with how much I want to be married to Barry on Saturday.

I can't understand how he has not been married. As I'm approaching my wedding day, I'm appreciating my Barry more for the wonderful man he is and will be honoured to call myself his wife.

I guess all I can really do at this point is put my faith into the universe and pray!!!


1 comment:

Jenn M said...

beautiful flower and I hope your wedding went well :)