Thursday, June 19, 2008

We Did It!!!



I sometimes forget there's a possibility that someone may actually read what I'm putting down here. And that somewhere out in this world, somebody actually cares how my day went.

In the work I do, I often get a very skewed view of the world. It's so easy to just see the negative side and forget that there are some really good, descent people out there.

People who care about others.



Well our day, as disorganized as it started out, was absolutely perfect. Oh we were close but it was meant to be. At the end of the day, Barry and I were legally married. And I have never in my life felt this happy.

Well obviously it wouldn't be right to post actual wedding pictures of us on here as I did not actually take them. But the pictures I've posted are all related. The pretty yellow flowers were bought by my wonderful new sister-in-law, Alison, to decorate the tables. They are now planted in my front garden.

We spent a night at the White Oaks Resort in Niagara on the Lake and played around Niagara Falls a bit. Naturally we had to visit the Butterfly Conservatory. I thought I was in Butterfly Paradise.

I just love the diversity in our world.


Oh...and I guess I could post the link to our friend who gave us an offer we couldn't refuse for our wedding pictures. At least she would be taking credit for her own work then....Let me introduce you to Jordan and, if you would like...a few wedding shots.

http://jordanlyallphotography.blogspot.com


2 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh Niagara on the Lake is so beautiful! You're wedding pics are gorgeous too, congrats!

Theresa T said...

Congrats!

The weddding photos are beautiful and your day looked wonderful.